Minggu, 22 Mei 2011

Hello, World/Hello, Heaven

A pic I took during my Bali
holiday, May 2011
I almost always start my blog/twitter/plurk/tumblr/whatever entries with "Hello, World". It's something I picked up from my late husband when we started dating back in the year 2001.

It's now been 5 days since he's gone... Back to the Almighty (flew up to the clouds and lives with the Care Bears, if Freya asked you). I'm still in shock... Still cannot really believe that it happened. To me. To us. Ever since that day I feel like I'm on auto-pilot. Functioning, but not feeling.

Today, I finally said to myself: BE STRONG. I got myself up from bed, walked to where I left my notebook--which happened to be in the same room where Victor collapsed in my arms--and sat here, started doing something useful for a change.

Hence this blog: Late Lamented Lumunon. I may not have the energy (yet) to write down all my thoughts and memories about him, but it's a start. I'm going to make this my sanctuary, a place for me to dwell and get well. Until whenever...

P.S. On second thought, I added "Hello, Heaven" to the title. You guessed it right. :)

2 komentar:

  1. keep on writing :) i personally think it's the best way of therapy for people like us :p hehe..

    ~Silverain

    BalasHapus
  2. Yes, I will... Dengan catatan: Kalau sempaaaat (dengan notasi A Whole New World) :D

    BalasHapus